Follow @SabineHeyvaert

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A few weeks later...

Things are getting worse. Last week I was absent for the first time. It makes it only worse to get back on track. After autumn holiday we will probably have a test; it is going to be a disaster. But what is worse: it seems I've lost the pleasure - only the pains are left. Ooohhh... But no, seriously: I remember reading books and watching dvd's on Russia last year and enjoying it! I remember having the intention of making this blog a lively one, with links to books and other stuff I would have discovered in the meantime. Nothing of all that. There are other things going on in my life that ask too much time. And to make studying Russian a pleasure, one should make it a priority in one's life. Maybe I should skip a year and then go back. Give myself a break. The only reason for not doing this, is that my classmates are a bunch of funny, nice people! (time for a group hug now :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment