Follow @SabineHeyvaert

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Studying Russian in 2011

So, what is going to happen in 2011? I wil become 40 - hm. And I will treat myself on a trip to Saint Petersburg!!!
I am completely thrilled. With two little kids, I haven't seen many cities the last few years. Well, I made it to Krakow and London when I had only one daughter. But after the second, more mummy-oriented, daughter had entered our lives, my husband was less eager to take care of them both for a whole long weekend. Luckily, the Hermitage Amsterdam (from Belgium, good for a one-day trip) was there to comfort me a little. But now that they will become 5 and 3 years old, it is time to spread my wings again :-) So I had been looking for flights and hotels already, when suddenly the idea of going to Saint Petersburg was also raised during our Russian course. Our teacher took initiative and we have now an offer in our hands for a full trip, all in, for a group of 20 people. Fingers crossed we find enough participants and then, off we go...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment